- Technological advancements in non-invasive glucose monitoring systems to steer revenue streams; R&D in optical based glucose sensors to expand avenues in blood glucose monitoring systems market
- Medtech companies tapping into need for reliable and sensitive devices by developing smart blood glucose monitoring systems for capturing value, notably in the Americas where prevalence of diabetes is high
WILMINGTON, Del., Aug. 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — A long-term and in-depth blood glucose monitoring systems market analysis reveals that need for continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) is driving R&D on smart glucose sensors. Companies are developing next-gen products that can offer high clinical accuracy, are affordable, and allow non-invasive detection, which will enrich the blood glucose monitoring systems market outlook. The blood glucose monitoring systems market is projected to advance at CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period of 2019–2027.
The analysts of the global study on blood glucose monitoring systems market have observed that rising diabetes-related complications worldwide have led to a massive uptick in demand for reliable and sensitive devices. Particularly, the prevalence of diabetes mellitus is likely to be high in the next few years, which is fuelling growth potential for industry players. They are leaning on translating new approaches in glycemic monitoring into revenues in blood glucose monitoring systems market.
Continuing need for innovations in non-invasive glucose monitoring techniques will expand the window of opportunities for blood glucose monitoring systems market key players. Advancements in diagnostics technologies especially for children have expanded the avenue. Of note, ongoing trends of the blood glucose monitoring systems market reiterate the need for improving the capabilities of CGM systems for the management of elderly patients with diabetes.
Get Exclusive PDF Sample Copy of Blood Glucose Monitoring Systems Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=76761
Key Findings of Blood Glucose Monitoring Systems Market Study
- Need to Prevent Complications of Diabetes Mellitus Invigorate Collaborations Among Players: Medtech companies in the blood glucose monitoring systems market are increasingly collaborating with pharmaceutical companies to enrich R&D for product innovation. Of note, there is a widespread demand for next-gen glucose monitors for preventing the various vascular complications of diabetes, particularly in diabetes mellitus. In part the demand is hinged on the morbidity and mortality of diabetes mellitus. Firms in the blood glucose monitoring systems market are capitalizing on the opportunity by unveiling technologically advanced optical based glucose sensors. Another emerging technology is infrared spectroscopy, the demand for which is likely to unlock substantial opportunities.
- New Technologies Increasing Reliability of Non-Invasive Glucose Monitoring Systems: Advancements in non-invasive monitoring systems underpins a unique value proposition for players in the market. Many medtech companies are working on increasing the clinical reliability of the devices as well as increasing the comfort for patients when these need to be used for long-term.
- Smart and Affordable Glucose Sensors Allow Continuous Monitoring: Presently, high cost of novel technologies in the market is a key impediment for steady penetration of products. Sensors incorporated for continuous glucose monitoring present a significant cost constraint for this. Thus, key players are leaning on making smart and integrated technologies affordable and are harping on the cost-effectiveness. A case in point is the commercialization of insulin infusion pumps.
Ask for References – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=76761
Blood Glucose Monitoring Systems Market: Key Drivers
- Rise in the prevalence of diabetes mellitus and need for preventing diabetes-related complications has made glucose monitoring technologies crucial for improving diabetic health care especially in developing and developed nations. The drive for commercialization of products stems from these trends. Of note, need for advancements in self-monitoring blood glucose systems will open up new revenue streams.
- Updates in guidelines for the management of diabetic patients within the primary healthcare systems are catalyzing R&D in blood glucose monitoring systems market.
Blood Glucose Monitoring Systems Market: Regional Growth Dynamics
The Americas are estimated to contribute a major share of the global blood glucose monitoring systems market during the forecast period. High prevalence of diabetes and awareness of the various complications, notably cardiovascular mortality caused by type 2 diabetes, are nudging healthcare providers to boost the role of glucose biosensors in clinical practice in the region.
Make an Enquiry Before Buying – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=76761
Blood Glucose Monitoring Systems Market: Key Players
The study on the blood glucose monitoring systems market has found that the strategic dynamics is characterized by moderate degree of fragmentation, with at least four player holding majority of stakes.
Some of the prominent players are:
- ACON Laboratories, Inc.
- Dexcom, Inc.
- Prodigy Diabetes Care, LLC
- Ascensia Diabetes Care
- SD Biosensor, INC
- B.Braun Melsungen AG
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
Blood Glucose Monitoring Systems Market Segmentation
Self-monitoring Blood Glucose Systems
- Blood Glucose Meters
- Testing Strips
- Lancing Devices
Continuous Glucose Monitoring Systems
- Type 1 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Gestational Diabetes
- Fingertip Testing
- Alternate Site Testing
- Self/Home Care
Patient Care Setting
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Modernization of healthcare in terms of both infrastructure and services have pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, Stay Updated with Latest Healthcare Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Neurostimulation Devices Market: Rise in prevalence of neurological disorders, increase in geriatric population, favorable reimbursement rates, and introduction of innovative technologies.
Respiratory Monitoring Devices Market: Increase in government expenditure on health care in emerging economies such as India and rise in prevalence of respiratory disorders are likely to augment the global market during the forecast period.
Negative-pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) Devices Market: Rise in preference for single-use NPWT devices in order to reduce cross-contamination and costly readmission is driving the negative-pressure wound therapy (NPWT) devices market.
Eye Care Surgical Devices Market: Eye care surgical devices market is driven by the increase in incidence of eye disorders such as cataracts and glaucoma. Recent advancements in cataract surgery equipment for eye care have improved the safety and effectiveness of common procedures.
Pediatric Medical Devices Market: The global pediatric medical devices market was valued at US$ 21,000 Mn in 2017 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 8.0% from 2018 to 2026.
Wearable Medical Devices Market: The wearable medical devices market to expand at a CAGR of 19.1% for the forecast period from 2022 to 2031. Role of wearable medical device companies to improve the usability and accessibility of products is promising for future of wearable technology in healthcare.
Personal Mobility Devices Market: Rise in prevalence of chronic illnesses such as cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, and arthritis among all age groups is projected to drive the demand for highly advanced mobility aid devices.
Pulmonary Drug Delivery Devices Market: eHealth apps and telehealth are giving rise to remote patient monitoring in the pulmonary drug delivery devices market.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and business consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market Research