AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
The Cyber Monday Apple sales event is live and AppleInsider has gathered the best deals on the latest hardware, from 2021 AirPods to the new 14-inch and 16-inch MacBook Pros. Plus, save up to 70% on OLED TVs, Amazon devices, software and more.
Find the Apple deals you want
Cyber Monday sales by store
- AirPods 3: $149.99 ($30 off)
- 14″ MacBook Pro M1 Pro (8-core CPU, 14-core GPU), 16GB, 512GB, Space Gray: $1,799 ($200 off)
- 16″ MacBook Pro M1 Pro (16-core GPU), 16GB, 512GB Space Gray: $2,199 ($300 off)
- Mac mini (M1, 16GB, 256GB): $789 ($120 off)
- 13″ MacBook Pro (M1, 8GB, 512GB): $1,249 ($250 off)
- 13″ MacBook Pro (M1, 16GB, 512GB) Space Gray: $1,499 ($200 off)
Jump to your favorite category
Apple’s third-generation AirPods may be new to the market, but retailers already discounted the new earphones for Black Friday — with Amazon’s record-low price of $149.99 still going strong for Cyber Monday. This model lands between the older second-generation AirPods and AirPods Pro in price and feature set.
AirPods 3 deal
AirPods Pro have changable ear tips, Active Noise Cancelling and Transparency Modes, and Spatial Audio with head tracking. These are the premium version of Apple’s earbuds and can be found discounted to within $10 of AirPods 3 pricing.
Cash savings on 2021 AirPods Pro
AirPods Max are Apple’s high-end over-the-ear headphones. These headphones take all of the features of AirPods Pro and amplify them thanks to the bigger speakers and improved sound isolation. Also, Apple introduced Adaptive EQ to ensure the audio being played was always tuned for the headphone’s fit.
Featured AirPods Max deals
Apple kept the second-generation AirPods around after the new model was released to maintain a low price point. These ultra-popular earbuds are being sold for $129 new at Apple, and are being further discounted at Amazon. Pricing has fluctuated rapidly, so if you see the on-page coupon dropping the price to $99, you may not want to wait.
AirPods 2 $99
- AirPods (2nd Gen): $99 ($30 off)
Amazon is also discounting Beats earphones and over-ear headphones on Cyber Monday only, delivering prices as low as $39. Get a free $10 gift card with Beats Studio Buds when promo code BYZPPJADUODB is applied.
- Beats Studio Buds: $99.95 ($50 off + free $10 gift card)
- Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earbuds: $149.95 ($100 off)
- Powerbeats High-Performance Wireless Earbuds: $79.97 ($70 off)
- Beats Studio3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Over-Ear Headphones: $169.99 ($180 off)
- Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones: $99.99 ($100 off)
Epic MacBook Pro deals
The MacBook Pro lineup is more variable than ever with three distinct product choices all using powerful M-series processors. Customers can choose between the M1, M1 Pro, and M1 Max based on their individual needs and price range. Exclusive Cyber Monday MacBook deals are dropping the cost of many models down to record low prices, with AppleCare savings in effect as well.
14-inch MacBook Pro
The 14-inch MacBook Pro is one of two new MacBook Pros introduced in 2021. It runs the M1 Pro or M1 Max processor based on the configuration at checkout, and the only difference from the 16-inch model is its size and thermal capacity.
Cyber Monday specials are driving prices down to as low as $1,799, the cheapest we’ve seen since the notebooks were unveiled in October.
Top 14-inch MacBook Pro discounts
- 14″ MacBook Pro M1 Pro (8-core CPU, 14-core GPU), 16GB, 512GB, Space Gray: $1,799* ($200 off)
- 14″ MacBook Pro M1 Pro (10-core CPU, 16-core GPU), 16GB, 1TB: $2,349* ($150 off)
- 14″ MacBook Pro M1 Pro (8-core CPU, 14-core GPU), 16GB, 1TB: $2,099* ($100 off)
- 14″ MacBook Pro M1 Pro (10-core CPU, 14-core GPU), 16GB, 1TB: $2,299* ($100 off)
- 14″ MacBook Pro M1 Pro (8-core CPU, 14-core GPU), 32GB, 1TB: $2,449* ($150 off)
- 14″ MacBook Pro M1 Pro (10-core CPU, 14-core GPU), 32GB, 1TB: $2,649* ($150 off)
- 14″ MacBook Pro M1 Pro (10-core CPU, 16-core GPU), 32GB, 1TB: $2,749* ($150 off)
- 14″ MacBook Pro M1 Max (10-core CPU, 24-core GPU), 32GB, 1TB: $2,949* ($150 off)
- 14″ MacBook Pro M1 Max (10-core CPU, 24-core GPU), 64GB, 1TB: $3,299* ($200 off)
- 14″ MacBook Pro M1 Max (10-core CPU, 32-core GPU), 32GB, 1TB: $3,149* ($150 off)
- 14″ MacBook Pro M1 Max (10-core CPU, 32-core GPU), 32GB, 1TB: $3,499* ($200 off)
*Price with promo code APINSIDER and this activation link at Adorama. Code also knocks $60 off AppleCare.
16-inch MacBook Pro
The 16-inch MacBook Pro has the same M1 Pro or M1 Max processors as the 14-inch model. The larger display and bigger overall footprint make this a less portable, but capable work machine. Using exclusive promo code APINSIDER, bargain hunters can save up to $300 on the latest models in addition to $80 off AppleCare.
Top 16-inch MacBook Pro deals
- 16″ MacBook Pro M1 Pro (16-core GPU), 16GB, 512GB Space Gray: $2,199* ($300 off)
- 16″ MacBook Pro M1 Pro (16-core GPU, 16GB, 1TB SSD) Space Gray: $2,549* ($150 off)
- 16″ MacBook Pro M1 Pro (16-core GPU, 16GB, 1TB SSD) Silver: $2,549* ($150 off)
- 16″ MacBook Pro M1 Max (32-core GPU, 32GB, 1TB SSD) Space Gray: $3,299* ($200 off)
- 16″ MacBook Pro M1 Max (32-core GPU, 32GB, 1TB SSD) Silver: $3,299* ($200 off)
*Price with promo code APINSIDER and this activation link at Adorama. Code also knocks $80 off AppleCare.
13-inch MacBook Pro
The 13-inch MacBook Pro has an M1 processor and active cooling making it able to perform better than the MacBook Air. Apple may have released new MacBooks recently, this 2020 model is still a powerful machine capable of performing most users’ needs.
Apple Authorized Reseller Adorama is slashing up to $200 off the M1 13-inch MacBook Pro line with this cost-saving activation link and promo code APINSIDER. Need help? Step-by-step activation instructions can be found here.
Top 13-inch MacBook Pro deals
- 13″ MacBook Pro (M1, 8GB, 256GB) Silver: $1,175* ($125 off)
- 13″ MacBook Pro (M1, 8GB, 512GB) Silver: $1,299 ($200 off)
- 13″ MacBook Pro (M1, 16GB, 256GB) Silver: $1,349* ($150 off)
- 13″ MacBook Pro (M1, 16GB, 512GB) Space Gray: $1,499* ($200 off)
- 13″ MacBook Pro (M1, 16GB, 512GB) Silver: $1,499* ($200 off)
*Price with promo code APINSIDER using this activation link at Adorama. Code also knocks off $50 off AppleCare.
- 13″ Intel MacBook Pro (1.4GHz Core i5, 8GB, 256GB) Space Gray: $1,079 ($220 off)
The M1 MacBook Air debuted in 2020 alongside the M1 processor. The processing capabilities of Apple’s custom silicon shine through this fanless laptop, which is capable of outperforming all but the most expensive netbooks.
Top MacBook Air sales
- MacBook Air (M1, 8GB, 256GB) Silver: $869 ($130 off)
- MacBook Air (M1 with 8-core CPU, 7-core GPU, 16GB, 256GB) Space Gray: $1,079* ($120 off)
- MacBook Air (M1, 8-core CPU, 7-core GPU, 16GB, 512GB) Space Gray: $1,249* ($150 off)
*Price with promo code APINSIDER using this activation link. Coupon also knocks $40 off AppleCare.
The 24-inch iMac comes in a variety of colors with color-matched accessories. The M1 processor enabled Apple to redesign its iMac with a thin and light chassis focused on aesthetics and consumer-based application. Cyber Monday deals include discounts of up to $130 off the vibrant models.
Top 24-inch iMac deals
- 24″ iMac (M1 with 8-core CPU, 7-core GPU, 8GB, 256GB) Blue: $1,199* ($100 off)
- 24″ iMac (M1 with 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 16GB, 512GB) Silver: $1,799 ($100 off)
*Price with promo code APINSIDER using this activation link. Coupon also knocks $30 off AppleCare.
- 2020 Apple iMac (21.5-inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD Storage): $799 ($300 off)
The Mac mini remains one of the more popular desktop solutions thanks to its low entry price and small footprint. Customers who need a minimalized desktop setup or closet server can look to the Mac mini with M1 processor to accomplish most tasks.
Top Mac mini deals
- Mac mini (M1, 8GB, 256GB): $629 ($70 off)
- Mac mini (M1, 8GB, 512GB): $749 ($150 off)
- Mac mini (M1, 16GB, 256GB): $789* ($120 off)
- Mac mini (M1, 16GB, 512GB): $949* ($150 off)
*Price with promo code APINSIDER using this activation link. Coupon also knocks $20 off AppleCare.
- Intel Mac mini (3.6GHz Quad-core Core i3, 8GB, 256GB): $499 ($300 off)
The 10.2-inch iPad is the last iPad being sold with Touch ID in a Home Button and an aging design. This device is made to be budget-first, with a Lightning port and unchanging chassis that maximizes compatibility across each generation.
Featured iPad 9th Generation deal
- 10.2″ iPad (64GB, Wi-Fi): $312.55 ($16 off)
Apple’s iPad Air 4 falls in the middle of the iPad lineup with a 10.9-inch edge-to-edge display, Touch ID in the Top Button, and Apple Pencil 2 support. While it doesn’t offer all the features of the more expensive iPad Pro, it compromises with an approachable price point and several color options.
Featured iPad Air 4 deals
- 10.9-inch iPad Air 4 (64GB, Wi-Fi) Rose Gold: $559 ($40 off)
- 10.9-inch iPad Air 4 (64GB, Wi-Fi + Cellular) Silver: $685* ($44 off)
*Price with promo code APINSIDER using this activation link.
The iPad mini packs all of the features of the iPad Air in a smaller package. In this case, the smallness is the primary feature and the cause of its more-premium price point.
Featured iPad mini deals
The iPad Pro is positioned as the future of computing and can act as a laptop replacement for some. Pair the iPad Pro with a Magic Keyboard and Apple Pencil for a modular laptop running the M1 processor and all of the latest iPad apps.
11-inch iPad Pro deals
Featured 11-inch iPad Pro sales
Top 12.9-inch iPad Pro deals
- 2020 iPad Pro 12.9″ (256GB, Wi-Fi Only): $949 ($150 off)
Apple Watch Series 7
The Apple Watch Series 7 is an iterative but desirable release with a larger, tougher display. Customers who upgrade every other year or longer won’t be disappointed with the latest features found in this model, though it may be a tougher decision for anyone coming from the Apple Watch Series 6.
Top Apple Watch Series 7 markdowns
- 41mm S7 (Green Aluminum Case, Clover Sport Band) GPS: $379.99 ($20 off)
- 41mm S7 (Red Aluminum Case, Red Sport Band) GPS: $379.99 ($20 off)
- Get $330 in bill credits with the purchase of 2 Apple Watches at AT&T. Terms and conditions apply.
Apple Watch SE
The Apple Watch SE is positioned as the perfect Apple Watch for Family Setup. Get this model with cellular capabilities and your young child can make phone calls or send messages from their wrist without the need of an iPhone.
Top Apple Watch SE bargains
Apple Watch Series 6
The Apple Watch Series 6 can be found with modest discounts thanks to its year-ago release. It introduced the blood oxygen sensor which is useful for athletes and those interested in keeping track of their lung health.
Top Apple Watch Series 6 deal
- 40mm S6 (Red Al, Red Sport Band) GPS: $299 ($100 off)
Apple Watch Series 5
The Apple Watch Series 5 can still be found at some retailers and is the first model that introduced an always-on display. Its processor and display size is comparable to what’s being used in the more recent devices, and won’t leave wanting despite being an older model.
Top Apple Watch Series 5 sales
Apple Watch Series 3
The Apple Watch Series 3 is positioned by Apple as the cheapest way to get an Apple Watch. It has the older Apple Watch design with smaller display, less capable processor, and lesser battery life, but it still functions as a useful fitness tracker and notification device.
Verizon is offering Cyber Monday incentives on all iPhone 13 models, with offers for new customers or existing ones with a phone to trade in.
Buy an Apple iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro or iPhone 13 Pro Max device and get up to $800 off another with a new line of service. Plus, get up to $800 when you switch to Verizon. Have a device to trade in? Get up to $1,000 off an iPhone with an eligible trade-in and new line of service.
Separately, Verizon is also offering a deal on the iPhone SE. When buying an eligible Unlimited data plan with a new line of service, the 64GB iPhone SE is free with bill credits.
As with all of the deals in this roundup, terms and conditions apply to each offer so check the particular retailer for specific details pertaining to the promotion.
AT&T is offering both new and existing customers a Cyber Monday trade-in discount on the iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max — with certain conditions. Users have to pay the full price upfront, plus a $30 activation fee, and then trade in their eligible smartphone within 30 days.
The phone being traded in must be in good, working condition. Then if the trade-in value is $290 or higher, AT& will give up to $1,000 in bill credits.
If the trade-in phone value is between $95 and $290, AT&T will give up to $800 in bill credits. And for a trade-in value of between $35 and $95, customers get up to $350 in bill credits.
There are plenty of additional incentives running for the holidays as well, such as 50% off an iPhone 12 mini, so head over to AT&T this Cyber Monday to check out the offers and corresponding terms and conditions.
For Cyber Monday, T-Mobile is offering a deal when an existing phone is traded in, and a Magenta MAX plan is bought. Under those conditions, an iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, or iPhone 13 Pro Max can be had with up to $1,000 in bill credits.
The company is also offering a pair of AirPods for free via rebate. Users have to buy an iPhone 13 Pro and AirPods on a qualifying plan. Users also get a year’s worth of Apple TV+.
Straight Talk via Walmart is discounting the prepaid 64GB iPhone XR to $249, a discount of $50 off. The phone is locked to Straight Talk, but unlimited plans start at $45 per month.
Software deals are plentiful this Monday, with standalone apps, bundles and even services all up to 70%. Here are some of our top picks:
Software and service discounts
Prices on OLED and QLED TVs have been slashed in time for the holidays. Pair with an Apple TV 4K (on sale at B&H) to enjoy sports, movies and more.
- Samsung 70″ Class TU6985 4K Crystal UHD Smart Tizen TV: $599.99 ($150 off)
LG OLED TVs
Sony OLED TVs
Turn your home into an oasis with HomeKit-compatible gear that lets you control lighting, climate and even appliances with ease.
- Level Bolt Smart Lock: $149 ($50 off)
Dozens of accessories are on sale throughout the holiday weekend, from budget-friendly stocking stuffers to
Twelve South is offering discounts across many of its most popular products. Everything from the leather BookBook cases for iPhone to the HoverBar Duo stand for iPad has been placed on sale.
Even more tech deals
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the products, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals for Cyber Monday:
Leave a Reply