Resetting your AirPods and AirPods Pro can fix several issues or bugs that affect your earphones. Right now, many Apple consumers still suffer from various AirPods problems.
(Photo : Photo credit should read JOSH EDELSON/AFP via Getty Images)
Apple wireless AirPods are tested during a media event at Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco, California on September 07, 2016. / AFP / Josh Edelson
Some of them are very common and can be fixed by resetting your wearable device, such as the following:
- AirPods and AirPods Pro usually have audio problems if your iPhone or iPod is behind a wall. This can create a static sound when you are listening to your favorite music.
- Your Apple earphones sometimes pause and play songs continuously without your permission. This issue happens if your sensor is malfunctioning.
- Another common problem is when your AirPods would not connect to your iPhone or iPod.
How To Reset AirPods, AirPods Pro
The issues mentioned above can be solved by resetting your AirPods or AirPods Pro. Apple’s official support page provided the exact steps you need to follow:
(Photo : Photo by Stephen Lam/Getty Images)
A pair of the new Apple AirPods are seen during a launch event on September 7, 2016 in San Francisco, California. Apple Inc. unveiled the latest iterations of its smart phone, the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, the Apple Watch Series 2, as well as AirPods, the tech giant’s first wireless headphones.
- First, your AirPods needs to be in its charging case.
- Wait for 30 seconds before you open the lid.
- After that, on your iPhone, iPod, or iPad, follow these system patch: Settings > Bluetooth > More Info > AirPods.
- Once you reach the AirPods section, you need to forget that device.
- After that, press and hold the setup button on the back of your AirPods charging case for 15 seconds.
- When the status light flashes from amber to white, you can now reconnect your AirPods and check if the problems are no longer appearing.
What To Do if Resetting Doesn’t Work?
Life Wire provided some of the things you need to do if resetting ever doesn’t work.
- One of the tricks you can rely on is charging your AirPods case. Sometimes, your charging case doesn’t have enough power to reset your earphones.
- Second, you need to keep your AirPods charging case’s lid open for a few seconds. Remember to click the power button while the lid is open.
- Third, you must clean your AirPods charging case. You can use a cotton swab to remove any dirt that can affect the sensors.
For more news updates about AirPods and other Apple devices, always keep your tabs open here at TechTimes.
Related Article: Apple Is Dominating The US Headphone Business With AirPods, Beats
This article is owned by TechTimes
Written by: Griffin Davis
ⓒ 2021 TECHTIMES.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.